MAK XL – Enzymes with Probiotics
- Combination of NSP enzymes and probiotics for optimum production benefits
- NSP enzymes and probiotics (Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Combination of heat tolerant enzymes and also gets the feed with high oil and fat content.
- Control the feed cost by providing flexibility in the feed formula and improving feed efficiency.
- Reduce the sticky and loose droppings hence control risks of dirty eggs, breast blister etc.
Recommended Usage Levels :
|Commercial Layers||In one ton of poultry feed mix 350 to 400 gm of MAK XL|
|Commercial Broilers||In One ton of Poultry feed mix 350 to 500 gm of MAK XL|
|Poultry Breeders||In one ton of poultry feed min 750 to 1 Kg. of MAK XL|